Many tend to forget to clean the steering wheel which is an important interior element of your vehicle and which is constantly held while driving. The steering wheel is a known place which gathers dust and other dirt particles, especially if the hands are too moist. Here are simple yet effective ways to clean the steering wheel.
- As the initial step, a wet towel could be used on the steering wheel to soften the grime
- A degreaser or any other solution could be used on a microfiber towel
- Gently rub the towel on the steering wheel and circulate in small sections
- Continue to wipe the steering wheel gently
- Once you deice the steering wheel is fully cleaned, wipe the steering wheel in a 360 degree circle in order to make the cleaning even
- Once the steering wheel is cleaned with a wet towel with a preferred solution, with another fresh slightly wet towel, gently clean off the steering wheel
- To end the process, add a preferred protectant as necessary