The festive season is filled with happiness and celebration. Stay safe on the road and make this season more memorable. Here are some useful tips to keep in mind.
- Don’t drink and drive – Drunk driving is a major contributory factor to road accidents and road deaths. Plan ahead alternative transportation modes to travel during the season.
- Control the speed – Watch out for the speed on the road. Do not attempt to exceed the maximum speed limit on a given route.
- Wear your seat belt – Always buckle up. Wearing your seat belt can reduce your risk during a crash. Make sure the passengers are buckled into appropriate safety seats.
- Obey road rules –Always obey the rules of the road. Stay within the speed limits at all times.
- Carry an Emergency Kit – An emergency kit should include items that would come in handy if you are stranded on the side of the road or involved in a vehicle accident.